Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Something very funny happened today...

THE WAIT

I stayed up thru the whole night listening to Munajat Cinta and drank coffee to keep myself awake because I knew if I slept, I would not be able to wake up at 5 to send my sister off into the schoolbus...

Anyway, the funny part is when we went down at 6am waiting for the bus, we waited, and waited.
More students came down later to join us in THE WAIT.
My mum came down at around 6.45 to check why I haven't been back yet...
Then all of us realized that the schoolbus has not came to our pickup point.
Several parents called up the company and then we came to know that the bus driver 'forgot' about our pickup point*...lame excuse...*

Then, I heard several parents arguing with the bus company on their mobile.
They came to a resolution that there will be a seperate bus zooming down to fetch the students up.
Waited again another 10 mins, until some 3 parents could not take it, they offered to drive all the students to school themselves.
When they drove off, the bus came, and luckily one of the parents spotted the bus and called all the other parents back.
All this while, the only thing I did was stare at all of them, HAHAHA, I was useless!:)
It sounds as though the simplest thing I could do was send my sister to school myself instead rite?
But unfortunately her school has shifted to somewhere in Simei which I'm not too familiar with...

I spent a total 1 hr in THE WAIT.

Haha, ok.
Anyway, I wana tell all u guys that when you think all is lost, there will always be this angel which will bring u up again.
I want to make everything right with this angel...not to re-do the mistakes I've come to habit with.
Turn it into something good this time...

Anyway. the band is having an acoustic session tonight and yeahh, I'll be there after not seeing them for nearly 3 weeks, I kinda miss the band...haha...oritey...GTG NOW.bye!